1) Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
2) What others think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4) Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5) Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6) No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7) Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving ‒ Albert Einstein
Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot ‒ Charlie Chaplin
The life which is unexamined is not worth living ‒ Socrates
The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. ‒ Buddha
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. ‒ Confucius
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it. ‒ Rabindranath Tagore
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim. ‒ Bertrand Russell
Life doesn’t give you all the practice races you need. ‒ Jesse Owens