Many people undermine the power of words and their collective impact.
Pleasant sentences and conversations can make your days great and bring a positive change in your moods.
“Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.” – Rudyard Kipling
Powerful sentences may come from people we know, people close to us or people who are famous and far away from us. It depends on the meaning of the sentence and how it can be applied in our own circumstances and situations.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ‒ Albert Einstein
Here are 15 sentences that will change your life and give you some perspective.
1. Don’t look back, you are not going that way.
2. You learn more from failure than from success; don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
3. Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
4. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
5. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
6. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
7. Learning is better than knowing.
8. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.
9. Never compare your weaknesses to other people’s strengths.
10. Victory introduces you to the world, but defeat introduces the world to you.
11. Don’t waste your time with explanation,people only hear what they want to hear.
12. Your dreams can become your reality, but you have to make the first move.
13. Success requires traveling from failure to failure without any loss of enthusiasm.
14. You will spend the largest time with yourself only, so make yourself worth it.
15. Taste new things, meet new people, and see all the wonders this world has to offer.
Quotes about Life:
Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot ‒ Charlie Chaplin
The life which is unexamined is not worth living ‒ Socrates
The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. ‒ Buddha
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. ‒ Confucius
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim. ‒ Bertrand Russell
Life doesn’t give you all the practice races you need. ‒ Jesse Owens